Pages

04 March 2012

Just Because...For No Reason At All!

Just felt like creating a card today, no particular reason or occasion - just because!

The French Pastry Doillie die from Cheery Lynn Designs came in handy (again!) for this card.  I wanted to keep the card relatively simple - not everything has to be chock full of detail to be attractive.  Simplicity is also rather beautiful.  So here is the result...



Battling a very annoying head cold today - change of season and all!  That said - I'm off to make a cup of tea and enjoy a little sunshine!

Take care.

3 comments:

Sandie said...

Very different, I've been trying to work out what you have done to the die-cut. Is there tule underneath the die-cut? Whatever you have done, it looks very charming!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card I love this .Hugs Elaine

Unknown said...

Simplicity is beautiful! I'm in love with the dies by Cheery Lynn so guess I'm adding another company to my shopping list. :-)