Pages

28 February 2012

Bathing Beauties

This months challenge at the Paper Chase was to interpret a layout and create your own based on the rough sketch.  Check it out here on faceboook https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/362066385406/ or here on the blog http://paperchase.typepad.com/nzpaperchasemy_weblog/2012/02/three-days-left.html.

Another requirement was to use some sort of medium to create texture, so I modpodged tissue paper to the background, added some texture gel then paint. I've also used Liquid Pearls to give extra texture. So here's my interpretation.




You have until 29th to get your entry in....check the NZ Paperchase Magazine blog to see the goodies up for grabs for the lucky winner.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Maggie,
Once again your work is absolutly stunning. Which is why I have selected you to receive the Liebster Blog Award and I hope you will accept it. It helps to spread knowledge and readership for blogs with less than 200 followers and everyone deserves to see your amazing creations! Check out my blog for the deets and I love, love, love your layout!