Pages

05 February 2012

Introducing...

So after much trial and error, I think I have this sorted!  This is the first of my video tutorials that I'd like to share with you.  Admittedly there are some 'finer points'  that I need to work on - like keeping the project in the frame, but girls - I'm on to it!

Do you have a whole pile of diecut tags in your stash that you're not quite sure what to do with?  I certainly do, so this tutorial demonstrates how to use them to make quick and simple cards.  Hope you enjoy it. 

PS Would love some feedback!

2 comments:

Sandie said...

Well done Maggie!! I watched, I enjoyed and I loved it. Gorgeous card and what a wonderful way of using up tags. The circle punched out was a really nice aspect, with the flower....
Hope you'll do more!

Gwen said...

Hi Maggie
I was thrilled to find out you were on the Elite Team for NZ Paper Chase 2012. I am so happy that I can get to see more of your stunning work in print now and not just at my LSS.